10 Tips to Sell Your Home Quickly:
2. Pick the right realtor. Avoid these red flags when picking your realtor:
a. An excessive number of active listings.
b. Lives more than 20 minutes from the property.
c. Part time realtor
d. Your relative.
e. A lower commission.
f. Zillow calls the realtor the neighborhood expert.
3. Remove excess furniture, de-clutter, and deep clean everything.
4. Make sure your front door looks great.
5. Make the home available for showings and open houses.
6. Make minor repairs and repaint in neutral colors. If your home is outdated but has great bones, consider using a renovation service like Curbio to maximize your proceeds at closing.
7. Arrange for someone to take care of your pet during showings.
8. Automate your lighting to turn on and off in all rooms.
9. Communicate to your realtor the features and benefits you enjoy most about the home.
10. Encourage your HOA to allow open houses and work with your realtor to ensure a smooth process.
Brian C. Smith
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty
Edgewater 🚤 | Miami Beach ⛱ | Luxury Real Estate 🍾