I am a Navy Veteran and a realtor.
I am proud to go the extra mile helping military veterans and service members who want to buy and sell real estate.
I hope you enjoy watching this video. Please share it with friends and family!
6 Facts About VA Loans Every Military Vet and
Active Duty Service Member Should Know and Consider When Buying Real Estate.
1. Some lenders may be able to get you 100% financing on a $2 million VA loan.Don’t confuse this amount with the VA-backed home loan limits which are much smaller amounts.
2. Not all VA lenders are the same.
For example some are 9 am - 5 pm M - F while others work on the weekends with extended hours.
3. Condo buildings must be approved by the VA and many “VA” lenders don’t understand the criteria the VA examines to qualify a building. Beware of any lender who mentions the “list.”
4. VA Loans don’t require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
5. Interest rates are very competitive and often lower than conventional interest rates.
6. The VA Funding Fee is waived for service-connected disabled vets, service connected disabled, some surviving spouses of vets, and Purple Heart winners on active duty. Funding fees vary from 1.4% - 3.6%
Brian C. Smith
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices- EWM Realty
Edgewater 🛥 | Miami Beach ⛱ | Luxury Real Estate 🍾 | Commercial Real Estate 🏗